Welcome to St. James' Episcopal Church
Service Times for Holy Week
Monday – April 14
- 7 a.m. – Eucharist in the chancel, reflection by Ann Sherwood.
Tuesday – April 15
- 7 a.m. – Eucharist in the chancel, reflection by Ellen Kulik.
- 7 p.m. – Stations of the Cross
Wednesday – April 16
- 7 a.m. – Eucharist in the chancel, reflection by Pete Hawley.
- 7 p.m. – Tenebrae
Thursday – April 17
- 6 p.m. – Fish supper
- 7 p.m. – Maundy Thursday liturgy, Chuck Stewart preaching Footwashing and Stripping the Altar All Night Prayer Watch
Friday – April 18
- Noon – Ecumenical, outdoor Stations of the Cross beginning at St. Mary’s
- 7 p.m. – Good Friday liturgy Easter Eve, Saturday – April 19 4 p.m. – Easter Eucharist (dramatic and participatory, especially suita- ble for young children). Followed by a light supper and Easter egg hunt
Easter Sunday – April 20
- 7 a.m. – Traditional Eucharist, hymns and anthem
- 9 a.m. – Festival Eucharist, choir, instrumentalists
- 11 a.m. – Contemporary Eucharist, worship band
Spring Service Schedule
- 7:30 am Traditional Rite i Eucharist
- 9 am Rite ii Eucharist with Music
- 10:30 am Contemporary Service with Praise Band Wednesday
- 6 pm Healing Worship All are welcome at the Lord’s table (Holy Communion) as we celebrate the grace of God.
Please visit the Planning Committee Updates page to get the latest information on the exciting vision for the future of St. James' Church.
View "This Week at St. James'", our weekly newsletter, here.
View "The Spirit of St. James', our monthly newsletter, here.
To learn more about this late August 2014 – June 2015, role, please visit http://www.stjameschurch.us or contact any member of the Search Committee,
- Sharon Arliss - email@example.com or
- Jack Boyce – firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Kris Perkins - email@example.com or
- Steve Osborne – firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Doug Smith – email@example.com
To express interest, please send your resume in confidence to:
Jack Boyce (Search Committee Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
13 Lakeview Circle
Skaneateles, New York, 13152
Click the "MORE" link below for more information on this position.
SAVE THE DATE For Our 3rd DAY of COMMUNITY SERVICE, SUNDAY, MAY 18th
Next page: Newcomers & Visitors